instaHop’s Safety/COVID Guidelines
The “s” in our brand resonates different words; socialize, smile, success. And while we are committed to them all, “safety” is without a doubt our top priority.
At instaHop, we care about your safety; that is why we have built a community of professionals who are educated in public safety and learn from experts on a daily basis.
- Be respectful of everyone’s beliefs and opinions. At instaHop, we celebrate diversity. The beauty of travel lays within the depth of knowing about other cultures.
- We care about everyone’s health and safety.
- We follow the law
- We take complaints seriously and we investigate.
- We love to learn and we are constantly self-educating about the new regulations and social standards.
- Make sure you meet the right Host.
- Have the host confirm your name.
- Share your experience with others. Nothing is more educational than learning from an actual person.
- Your personal details/health will remain safe with us.
- Share your concerns and experience with us. Our customer service works around the clock to make your hop enjoyable and safe.
COVID-19 Safety measures:
- A personal message from the team
- Careful vetting of experience venues (A summary of measures taken by major attractions and museums)
- Flexibility in cancellations/refund
- We will provide you with best “available” experiences
- Latest information on COVID-19 in regions we operate
- Our customer service is here to help you 24/7